The company recognizes the dignity and value of all executives and employees as independent individuals, evaluates and treats them fairly according to their abilities and achievements, and provides support and educational opportunities for competency development.
- 1The company creates an institutional mechanism and organizational culture that respects the free suggestions and privacy of executives and employees and allows them to work with pride and reward with a sense of ownership.
- 2The company applies fair standards according to the abilities and achievements of its executives and employees, and excludes differences based on academic background, gender, religion, region of origin, age, disability, race, etc.
- 3The company actively supports and creates conditions to foster employees as autonomous and creative experts.
- 4The company conducts education and training on prevention of sexual harassment in the workplace and does its best for prevention.
- 5The company shall endeavor to protect the health of its executives and employees and to provide a safe and pleasant working environment.